For this year's crop of incoming freshmen, who were born in (gulp) 1987:
- They don't remember when "cut and paste" involved scissors.
- Heart-lung transplants have always been possible.
- With little need to practice, most of them do not know how to tie a tie.
- Condoms have always been advertised on television.
- They may have fallen asleep playing with their Gameboys in the crib.
- Bill Gates has always been worth at least a billion dollars.
- They have grown up in a single superpower world.
- Irradiated food has always been available but controversial.
- Snowboarding has always been a popular winter pastime.
- America's Funniest Home Videos has always been on television.
Post a Comment