(Book of Psalms)
- A Psalm of David. HaShem, who shall sojourn in Thy tabernacle? Who shall dwell upon Thy holy mountain?
- He that walketh uprightly, and worketh righteousness, and speaketh truth in his heart;
- That hath no slander upon his tongue, nor doeth evil to his fellow, nor taketh up a reproach against his neighbour;
- In whose eyes a vile person is despised, but he honoureth them that fear HaShem; he that sweareth to his own hurt, and changeth not;
- He that putteth not out his money on interest, nor taketh a bribe against the innocent. He that doeth these things shall never be moved.