[DISCLAIMER: I do not tag others; when a meme catches my eye, I latch on. If the Spirit so moves you, please do.]
Replace each answer with your own, then re-publish.
1. What time did you usually go to work?
When I'm working from home (50% of the time) I am in front of the computer by 6:30AM and I try to knock off by 7PM. When I'm working from NYC, it varies - but at my desk by 8:30 AM and usually there until later in the evening.
2. How do you like your steak?
Stun the cow.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
4. What is your favorite TV show?
The Wire. Now and forever.
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
6. What did you have for breakfast?
Two pieces of toast with melted swiss cheese; coffee with 2% milk; orange juice.
7. What is your favorite cuisine?
I am polymorphously perverse when it comes to food.
8. What foods do you dislike?
Too damn few.
9. Favorite Place to Eat?
10. Favorite Dressing?
Three parts vinegar two parts EVOO one part lemon juice.
11.What kind of vehicle do you drive?
12. What are your favorite clothes?
Somewhat embarrassingly, I dress myself for work out of the Brooks Brothers catalog. At home I favor REI/North Face polypro t-shirts, cargo shorts and sandals. ;-)
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
Australia, New Zealand, China, India, Antarctica. (We have solid plans to visit all of them.)
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
That depends on whether I'm drinking or pouring, now doesn't it?
15. Where would you want to retire?
Coast of NC near Wilmington would suit me fine.
16. Favorite time of day?
Whenever I knock off work and start hanging out in earnest with Carrie and the animaux.
17. Where were you born?
18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
NCAA mens' basketball.
19. Who do you think will not tag you back?
20. Person you expect to tag you back first?
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this?
22. Bird watcher?
I try not to let them notice. Oh, wait, you mean, like, avians.
23. Morning or night person?
Night person masquerading as morning person.
24. Do you have any pets?
One elderly female Chow Chow; one irascible grey tabby tomcat.
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share?
Watch this space.
26. What did you want to be when you were little?
27. What is your best childhood memory?
Beach trips with family.
28. Are you a cat or dog person?
Yes I am.
29. Are you married?
To my best friend, partner in crime and mistress. She wears a lot of hats.
30. Always wear your seat belt?
Always. Worked as an EMT for a few years; being on the back of an ambulance and scooping people off the road convinces you of the wisdom of this quickly.
31. Been in a car accident?
32. Any pet peeves?
We don't have enough time or space.
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings?
Pecorino romano, red onions, mushrooms.
34. Favorite Flower?
35. Favorite ice cream?
Can't eat it any more. Back in the day, really really good vanilla if commercial; peach, if homemade.
36. Favorite fast food restaurant?
I can order something edible off any fast food menu. That said - In-n-Out Burger in California by a country mile.
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
One. Got it on the second try.
38. From whom did you get your last email?
An old friend.
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
Nowhere. That way lies madness - if I can't pay cash I don't buy it.
40. Do anything spontaneous lately?
41. Like your job?
Ever so much, but I wish there were less of it.
42. Favorite veggie?
43. What was your favorite vacation?
Our honeymoon in Paris was kinda prime.
44. Last person you went out to dinner with?
Colleague at work.
45. What are you listening to right now?
Curtis Salgado, "Clean Getaway"
46. What is your favorite color?
Varies but is in the blue-green range.
47. How many tattoos do you have?
48. How many are you tagging for this quiz?
49. Coffee Drinker?
Only because it hurts too damn much to take it intravenously.