When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. - Hunter S. Thompson

09 December 2006

Soundtrack to my life, courtesy of iPod

Here's a fun blog-meme I lifted from Ramblings at Midnight, who got it from The Assimilated Negro (and my Lord, how honored I am to be in her blogroll along with TAN):
IF YOUR LIFE WERE A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?

So, here's how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool...
Here we go. I swear I played by the rules, too.

Opening Credits: "Village Ghetto Land," Stevie Wonder
Waking Up: "Daylight," Drive-By Truckers
First Day at School: "All My Whole Life," Magic Sam
Falling In Love: "Anywhere I Lay My Head," Tom Waits
Fight Song: "My Heart Skips A Beat," Buck Owens
Breaking Up: "24 Carat Black (Theme)," 24 Carat Black
Prom: "Porcelain," Moby
Life: "My Native Home," Nashville Bluegrass Band
Mental Breakdown: "In The Rain," The Dramatics
Driving: "Death," Richard Pryor (okay, so I have some spoken word stuff on the iPod)
Flashback: "Intermission," Big Punisher
Wedding: "Careless Love," Big Joe Turner
Birth of Child: "Trane's Blues," Miles Davis
Final Battle: "Driving," Everything But The Girl
Death Scene: "Poinciana," Gary Peacock/Jack DeJohnette/Keith Jarrett
Funeral Song: "Won't Nobody Listen," Black Haze Express
End Credit: "The Last of the Arkansas Greyhounds," Leo Kottke

Who else wants to play?

No comments: