When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. - Hunter S. Thompson

06 April 2005

Returning to a normal blogging schedule soon

Apologies to my regular readers (both of you) but things have been very busy for the last little while, and as I am still acclimating to my new health status I am in a state of pervasive fatigue when I get home from work...

Also, for the last few days I have been attending rather intense, off-site classes on CMMI (for those of you who don't want to follow the link, it's a set of industry best practices for business process improvement, and it's much, much more interesting than I just made it sound.)

However, I've been bringing home a lot of reading to do, and frankly the last thing I want to do after finishing all that up is anything that involves thinking.

Which, you know, shouldn't preclude my usual blogging practices, but somehow, it does.

I wish Blogger had a feature (like livejournal or many other blogging programs) for a current status indicator - e.g., "current mood," "music now playing," etc.

Here's this morning's status:

Blood glucose - semi-toxic.

P.S. Don't forget the Carnival of the Cats at enrevanche this Sunday. (Cue that manic guy from the Monster Truck Rally commercials... "Sunday, Sunday, Sunday!")

No comments: