When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. - Hunter S. Thompson

25 August 2008

A travel life list

Phil has posted his wanna-visit list at Archer Pelican, and asked around for others to share theirs.

Because I am an old married guy :-), elements of this list are on Carrie's life list and/or mine. If they're in italics, I've visited them at some point; bold italics, she and I have visited them together.

Major cities I think we'd enjoy hanging out in:
  • Amsterdam
  • Atlanta
  • Bangkok
  • Barcelona
  • Beijing
  • Berlin
  • Boston
  • Cairo
  • Chicago
  • Copenhagen
  • Hong Kong
  • London
  • Madrid
  • Manila
  • Melbourne
  • Mexico City
  • Milan
  • Montreal
  • Mumbai
  • Nairobi
  • New Delhi
  • Oslo
  • Paris
  • Rome
  • San Francisco
  • Shanghai
  • Singapore
  • Stockholm
  • Sydney
  • Tokyo
  • Toronto
  • Vancouver
  • Vienna
Place my wife is determined to visit and beats the hell out of me why but I'm game and we're planning on doing this:

Antarctica

No comments: