When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. - Hunter S. Thompson

28 January 2006

Warning: Lumpy blogging ahead

Blogging will be light for the next day or two and likely "lumpy" afterwards; my usual posting schedule (before and after working hours, East Coast time) will be way off, as I'm heading to London for a week on a business trip, and Internet access (and time to write) will have to adjust to that new schedule.

Although I'm going to be kept pretty busy with work, I'm really looking forward to visiting some old friends (Carrie and I both have childhood friends now living and working in London) and drinking some real ale. Hopefully I'll also manage a trip to Brick Lane for a cheap, fiery curry or two while I'm in town... London has it all over New York when it comes to Indian food.

Expect some travelogue blogging from Blighty in a day or two.

No comments: