When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. - Hunter S. Thompson

23 August 2006

I am very, very disappointed to announce...

...that Haloscan barfed on a really interesting comment earlier today.

Chap tried to leave a detailed comment in response to this post, but Haloscan didn't like the number of (perfectly formed, interesting in-context) links he included.

So he posted the whole thing over at his place:

"A Response To An Andrew Sullivan Fan Club Member."

While "Sully groupie" is far from the worst thing anyone's ever addressed me as, I do feel compelled to point out that, while I do share some tastes and preferences in common with A.S. (notably an aversion to torture-as-policy, a profound disappointment in our current Administration, and an affinity for dogs and the Pet Shop Boys), there are quite a few that I *don't* share.

Anyway, go read Chap's post. I'll be filled with heartache at your gobsmacking vileness if you don't.

No comments: