When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. - Hunter S. Thompson

20 April 2009

I don't think we'll have to worry about this any longer

In a comment to an earlier post, Bunny admonishes me:
My only complaint, Barry, is the lack of cat and / or chow content in these photos. Don't let it happen again.
Well, after recuperating at home this weekend (from nothing unusual - just the daily slings and arrows that the flesh is heir to) - I don't think this is going to be a problem. 

The animals are settled into a routine of following us from room to room, occasionally taking a little time off to explore the novelty of solitude (an option only sporadically available to all of us until recently). 

At any rate, Bunny - I am reasonably certain that this is the last picture anyone will ever see of this chair without a cat in it:

Armchair

My desk chair (an Aeron with curiously claw-proof nylon mesh seating) was "his" chair at the apartment.

He has definitely traded up here, but to something uplholstered. Yikes.

No comments: