When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. - Hunter S. Thompson

26 August 2006

Frappr Map shoutout

It's been almost a year since we set up our Frappr map, but we haven't run a call for participation in a while.

If you're a regular (or even occasional) enrevanche reader, and you haven't done so yet, please take a minute to plant your flag. The blog's readership grows slowly but steadily from month to month (there are now about eleven of you) but the map action has stagnated.

In particular, I'm lookin' at my Continental-European and Asian readers; my site logs tell me that about 80% of my traffic comes from North America and the UK (unsurprisingly) but that leaves a mostly-silent 20% of you (aside from Fiona... hi, Fiona!) in the Rest Of The World not speaking up.

Let us know you're out there.

No comments: