Based on analysis of the site logs:
- Country share: the US leads with not quite 80%, with the remaining 22% (in declining order) split among the UK, Canada, India, Sweden, Hong Kong, New Zealand, Spain, Singapore (Hi, Fiona!), Germany, Belgium, Japan, Israel and Norway.
- OS share: 65% of you are running Windows XP; a whopping 25% of you are using Mac OS X (results likely skewed by the links we've been picking up from MacSurfer lately; see below.)
The rest of you (10% in aggregate) are using older or newer Windows variants (Vista penetration: less than 3%) or Linux; at least one brave soul is browsing the site using OS/2!
OS/2 guy: Rock on with your retro-bad self.
- Visit duration: most enrevanche visitors linger for between two and three minutes per visit, an absolute eternity in blog-time. (It takes me less time than that to *write* many of the posts.)
- Top referring sites in the last month, in order:
- Bill in Exile (warning, NSFW and try not to be drinking any beverages while reading)
- Real Clear Politics
- Top search engine: Google.
- Top Google search strings bringing unwary visitors to the site this week: Westell 327W, Sunrocket