When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. - Hunter S. Thompson

01 December 2005

The incredible disappearing Gato

Cats have a reputation as curious creatures, and Mister Gato is certainly curious.

And busy.

In this series of photographs, Gato helps us put away the clean laundry.

Dresser Drawer 001
An open drawer! I must investigate.

Dresser Drawer 002
There's something back there. I'm going in.

Dresser Drawer 003
Papa, I think I found a missing sock.

Dresser Drawer 006
(sigh) I'll just perch here for a little while.

Be sure to check out the Friday Ark at The Modulator for more bloggers' pets from around the world - and don't miss the Carnival of the Cats on Sunday, this week hosted at When Cats Attack.

(If you're a catblogger yourself, don't pass up the chance to join Ferdinand T. Cat's "Cat Lovers Community.")

And add yourself to our Frappr map, won't you?

Check out our Frappr!

No comments: