When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. - Hunter S. Thompson

15 December 2005

Novak: "Bush knows who the source is"

Addressing a luncheon audience at the John Locke Foundation in Raleigh, NC on Tuesday, syndicated columnist Bob Novak threw more fuel on the Plamegate fire:
"Bob Woodward speculates that his source is the same as my source. He says that’s the case. He is not going to reveal this name, and certainly I am not either until such time as this person comes forward and says he wants his name to be revealed.

"I am confident the president knows who the source is. I would be amazed if he doesn't. So I think, don't bug me. Don't bug Bob Woodword. Bug the President as to whether he should reveal who the source is."
Read the whole story, broken by the Raleigh, NC News and Observer, in their "Under the Dome" politics column. (I grew up in Raleigh, and "Under the Dome" has long been required reading for NC politics junkies.)

No comments: