When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. - Hunter S. Thompson

24 December 2005

Track Santa with Google Earth

If you've got Google Earth on your machine, starting at 2PM GMT today, you can track Santa Claus's progress around the globe.
To: "Google Support"
From: claus@gmail.com
Subject: Naughty or Nice Layer

I love Google Earth and have been planning a big trip with it. Now I'm wondering if you've ever thought about licensing data layers for "nice" and "naughty." If interested, I've got a really good list -- I've checked it twice. Rooftop accurate data!

Let me know,
S. Claus
Santa tracking data here for Google Earth users.

tracking santa
We just spotted Santa very near Pyongyang.
Personally, we're betting Kim Jong Il gets a stocking full of coal.


Via the Official Google Blog

No comments: