When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. - Hunter S. Thompson

14 September 2005

Another Katrina Myth: Aaron Broussard's "Emotional" Appearance on MTP (WuzzaDem)

Friend Chap (of Chapomatic fame) was kind enough to gently point me to a blog entry containing a few home truths about Aaron Broussard's gut-wrenching appearance on Meet The Press on September 4th, which I blogged about here.

It turns out that, in every key respect but one (the lady in question actually did die, unfortunately... the day Katrina hit Louisiana, not five days later) Broussard was completely full of shit.

I suppose I've learned nothing from history. Didn't Jimmy Swaggart teach us all to never trust a sobbing public figure from Louisiana?

I was suckered, y'all. Damn.

Read it and then shed your very best crocodile tears:

WuzzaDem: Another Katrina Myth: Aaron Broussard's "Emotional" Appearance on MTP

No comments: