Hat tip to Rachel at Tinkerty Tonk, who brings us this meme from Normblog.
1. Beatles, Stones or Beach Boys? Stones, in the period ranging from "Beggar's Banquet" to "Exile on Main Street."
2. Kant, Hegel, Marx? Kant.
3. Cluedo, Monopoly, Scrabble? Scrabble.
4. Paul Newman, Jack Nicholson, Robert Redford? Jack.
5. Bach, Beethoven, Mozart? Bach.
6. Australia, Canada, New Zealand? New Zealand.
7. Groucho, Chico, Harpo? Groucho.
8. Morning, afternoon, evening? Nighttime into the wee hours of the morning. But never at dusk.
9. Bridge, Canasta, Poker? Canasta.
10. Fargo, The Big Lebowski, O Brother, Where Art Thou? Lebowski.
12. Cricket, football, rugby? Women's rugby.
13. Jane Austen, Charlotte Bronte, Emily Bronte? Jane Austen.
14. Parker, Gillespie, Monk? All of the above, but if I have to choose, Diz, Bird and Monk in that order.
15. Arsenal, Chelsea, Tottenham? Don't follow English football.
16. Cheers, Friends, Seinfeld? None of the above.
17. Henry Fonda, Cary Grant, Jimmy Stewart? Jimmy Stewart.
18. France, Germany, Italy? France.
19. Apple, orange, banana? Apple.
20. Statham, Tyson, Trueman? Don't know beans about cricket.
21. Rio Bravo, El Dorado, Rio Lobo? Rio Bravo.
22. Katharine Hepburn, Meryl Streep, Ingrid Bergman? Hepburn.
23. Chinese, Indian, Thai? Yes, please. If I must pick one: Indian.
24. Handel, Scarlatti, Vivaldi? Handel.
25. Oasis, Radiohead, Blur? Radiohead.
26. Fawlty Towers, The Young Ones, Yes Minister? Fawlty Towers.
27. Chekhov, Ibsen, Shaw? Chekhov.
28. American football, baseball, basketball? NCAA college basketball.
29. FDR, JFK, Bill Clinton? Ronald Reagan.
30. Lenin, Luxemburg, Trotsky? I'd put a bullet in Lenin first, but it's a tough choice.
31. Paris, Rome, New York? New York.
32. Fitzgerald, Hemingway, Steinbeck? Fitzgerald.
33. Blue, green, red? Blue.
34. Guys and Dolls, My Fair Lady, West Side Story? West Side Story.
35. J.S. Mill, John Rawls, Robert Nozick? Mill.
36. Armstrong, Ellington, Goodman? Armstrong.
37. Ireland, Scotland, Wales (at rugby)? No preference.
38. The Sopranos, 24, Six Feet Under? Sopranos.
39. Friday, Saturday, Sunday? Saturday.
40. Hamlet, Macbeth, King Lear? The Scottish Play.
41. Fried, boiled, scrambled (eggs)? Fried over easy with flour tortillas.
42. Paths of Glory, Cross of Iron, Saving Private Ryan? None of the above.
43. England, Australia, West Indies (at cricket)? See #20; Don't know beans about cricket.
44. Chabrol, Godard, Truffaut? Godard.
45. Bringing It All Back Home, Blonde on Blonde, Blood on the Tracks? Bringing It All Back Home.
46. Trains, planes, automobiles? Trains.
47. North By Northwest, Psycho, Vertigo? North By Northwest.
48. Third, Fourth, Fifth (Beethoven Piano Concerto)? Third.
49. Coffee, tea, chocolate? Yes, please. If I have to choose one: Coffee.
50. Cardiff, Edinburgh, Dublin? Edinburgh.