When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. - Hunter S. Thompson

04 July 2005

Blogger problems

If it seems like I've posted the two new picture posts (here and here) about half a dozen times, well, you're not imagining things. Blogger had some kind of database fibrillations last night, and the posts disappeared into the ether. Repeatedly. (One of them stayed around long enough for me to post a trackback... sorry for any broken links out there in the blogosphere.)

Considering that it's a long holiday weekend, and that I'm paying exactly nothing for blog hosting, it seems churlish to complain about not getting a response from technical support. So I won't.

But I will make a general request - those of you who have successfully moved your blogs from Blogger to another platform, drop me a line. I'd like to talk with you about your experiences. I'm getting exactly what I'm paying for here, and I'm not liking it much any more.

No comments: