When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. - Hunter S. Thompson

20 July 2005

"My Dog is Tom Cruise" (The New Yorker: Shouts and Murmurs)

"My Dog is Tom Cruise" by Noah Baumbach - The New Yorker: Shouts and Murmurs:
I have to tell you, things are good. I am . . . I am . . . Whooo! . . . I am very good. I just returned from a walk and . . . ha! Things. Are. Good. I’ve got a bowl of hard kibble with some soft stuff mixed in. My name’s on the bowl! I am passionate about this lamb-and-rice recipe. What’s been going on? haha! I’m so in love with this bitch! hahaha! I can’t . . . I’m so . . . I can’t restrain myself. hahahahahaha! We met at the park. She was in the run for little dogs . . . ’cause she’s, well . . . ha! She’s petite. And I was over in the big run and . . . I am in love. I can’t be cool. This bitch is . . . I have total respect for her.

No comments: