I've already identified a likely replacement (higher resolution, uses the same accessories and memory card, no moving parts!) which I'll try to pick up over the holiday weekend.
Until then, however, this ought to hold those of you who have written in demanding more Mister Gato. He is by far the most popular thing about this blog, and here are his Greatest Hits:
- Tiger stripes and carpetbags
- A very very long cat
- Cat, blogging
- PageDown, Home, Delete
- Call MedicAlert immediately for further instructions
- A sleepy Sunday morning
- Conveniently packaged for mailing, sort of
- All the yarn in the world
- Mister Gato's prevent defense
- Mister Gato, to scale
- How to tell whether the pilot light is on
- Found water
- Mister Gato, running slightly to fat-o
- A cat and his bear
- Mister Gato, remixed
- Cats and cardboard: a love affair
- There's something in the Aeron tonight
- A shoulder to purr on
- The peaceable kingdom
- The face of evil!
- Who's that guy with Mister Gato?
- Why I haven't been blogging as much lately
...and the one that started it all, and funnily enough the all-time page-hit leader:
- Weapon of Mouse Destruction
Be sure to visit the Carnival of the Cats this weekend -- hosted at Watermark.